Sitemeter

Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY UNCHRISTMAS

I as usual had a great Christmas, visiting with much of my downline and friends.

I enjoyed in spite of all the people who Bitch and complain about it and their miserable lives. You know the ones I mean, It's become too commercial, then spend a pile of money buying toys etc. for their kids who already have too much, but that's the fault of the advertisers. Then there those who feel that by giving something to somebody they don't know, they are some kind of National Hero or something, what about all the ones you didn't give to, you chisellers.

What about the ones who are so wise that they won't let their kids believe in Santa Clause because, they" WON"T LIE" to their kids. They are the worst, because Santa already lives in their heads, otherwise they wouldn't bought their kids "Christmas presents" in the first place. When they were kids, presumably their parents "LIED" to them about Santa Clause and they got their presents and pretended that they" believed" just to fool their parents, SO are they now embarassed by the fact that they lied to their parents OR do they just enjoy being miserable?

Because they apparently are miserable because of Christmas they try to drag others down to their miserable levels.

Well I do not buy their complaints and that's why I waited till after Christmas to make a comment on their miseries which they deserve anyway. I won't allow them to destroy my Christmas with their stupid thoughts which would have been better kept to themselves in the first place. That also is the reason that I commented on somebody's Blog"you all have my sympathy" the sympathy being a form of sarcastic which I suspect went over your heads because each one of you deserve what you get.

SO if you have a problem with "Merry Christmas", then "Merry Unchristmas" and that should ruin your Unchristmas life too. You Deserve it.
'

5 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Hahahaha .. we haven't had a real true to life gryper-style post in a long time. That was entertaining.

Hahaha - "whatsa matter the way it used to be??"

Happy New Year - Mr Gryper.

SusanE said...

I was beginning to think we'd lost him, but I hear the ghost of Thomas Henry in this post.

Merry Christmas, I'm glad you had a good one. I know we did.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Gryper - you should really attempt to speak your mind, holding things in is unhealthy. Alas, Homee was beginning to think he was the only one left who got excited about PRESENTS.Giving is great but getting is also great.

I find myself thinking " Gryper for Prime Minister" although if that does come to life I will volunteer to write your speeches as you will have to work on the delivery. The public isn't ready for your messaging yet!

Homee Dad

Cherylinn said...

WOW GRYPER....you're alive and well.

Gryper said...

FG----thanks

MM----OH??????

HD----I always knew you had good taste

CG----Yep