Sitemeter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

COLOUR BLIND

I make no secret of being colour blind but yesterday we went to M&A's new house to do some work, the colour of the front porch shocked me it was some kind of dark blue which I thought was pretty gross. The rooms in the house were worse, every room the previous owners had painted was a horrible colour. They could be classified as world champions at a colour blind convention.

We did some changes to the plumbing and moved the laundry room to the basement and Mrs.G and Nick put a coat of primer on one room which was an improvement. Then Mrs.G painted the baseboard white in the master bedroom. The house will emerge as a beautiful house and when they are finished and I think the house itself will be happy with the new owners.

To show their appreciation M&A took us out for an exellent supper then we all went back to their old house and watched Ultimate Fights, a bunch of nut cases trying to kill each other, but it is fun to watch and the combatents enjoy what they do so I don't see anything wrong with it.

Later we had Pizza and we went home bloated. It was a FUN day.

2 comments:

Cherylinn said...

It sure was a fun day.....The new house is going to emerge in to a gorgeous home. Melissa has before pics so I will take some after shots....

Fiddling Granny said...

I can only imagine how much fun it was with that crew!