Sitemeter

Monday, April 19, 2010

THE GREAT RACE

For Nick's stag John came up with the great idea of Go Cart Races. It was on an indoor track and was super fun, though some of us got motion sick from doing it, NO, let me rephrase that, I got motion sick. It started before half way through the 1st race and continued to blossom through all the races, the final one was a major struggle for me to complete. When I saw the final flag I was happy to hit the Pits and get out as quick as I could and get outside to suck up some fresh air as you might say. One unfeeling person took at least one picture of me in my moment of agony. I also got a giant bruise on my elbow and sore back but it was great fun. I was the most consistant racer of the whole group because most of their final positions varied, Andrew C. was the champion, I had gone outside when I presume they were given any final results. OH I almost forgot mention the reason I said I was most consistant, I always came last.

If there is ever another event I have figured out how I will prepare 1.I will Take Gravol 2.I will wear goggles 3.I will wear thicker shoes to reach the gas petal better 4. I will take Gravol 5. I will take Gravol. and 6. I will take Gravol.

I obviously struck fear into the guys who I rode home with because they INSISTED that I ride in the front seat on the way home.

4 comments:

Cherylinn said...

We're planning another, no date yet, but it is the guys and spouses....You guys want in?

knowing how you felt I will take gravol!

SusanE said...

Don't need to see the picture. I get the picture.

I feel for you, as one sufferer to another.

Fiddling Granny said...

So you think next time you'll need gravol?

Gryper said...

I think so because as you make the sharp turns and look around at the same time you get that, every thing is spinning sensation. every thing in your periforals seems to be in motion. Of course there is plenty of advice available.