Sitemeter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Andrew's Party

So we went to Andrew's 30th birthday party last night. There were lots of his friends there and everybody had a lot of fun. After pressure from Devon & kortney, I gave in and joined them in "shooters" which I don't think had the effect on me that they were expecting. Fortunately I avoided a couple of drinking games which they had going and using somebody camera, recorded some of the event.

It was a real fun party with all nice people involved. When we left things were still rolling alone at a great pace.

I woke up at about 5am with a long forgotten taste in my mouth which wasn't as good as last night's party and which I haven't experienced for many years, however no hangover.

3 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

It was fun ... I was on the edge of fragile Saturday morning. I didn't deserve to be okay!

Gryper said...

You were shameless

Fiddling Granny said...

Haha ... Pot/kettle Gryper!