Sitemeter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ROGERS IS FORGIVEN

As most of you know, I am always suspicious of company's and people's motives and methods of operation.

Today I worked up the courage to enter the time from the card I purchased as mentioned in the last blog. I had kept track of all times of use of the phone over the last month which includes number of seconds for each call and 2 long distant calls, and had $4.85 left on my account.

I dialed *611 with heart pounding in preparation for the inevitable Push Button Hell, the phone rang and the Push Button Robot said "please wait while I find your account" which she did, then said "to add to your account, enter a number" (which I have already forgotten) and I did. She then said "enter your 14 digit number" which I did and guess what, I HAVE $104.85 in my account.... I am good for a year!!!

Apparently all my previous problems were people generate and not the Push Button Robot.

Now I say Thank You to Elise from Rogers for her offer to help out. However just in case I will keep her in my 'Rogers file folder' along with all the other stuff I recorded, just in case.

At this stage of my life I just can't stop being suspicious!!!!!!

3 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

You are turning into quite the tekkie!!

SusanE said...

The good thing is that you won't have to be suspicious much longer.

hahaha

Gryper said...

That sounds scary.