Sitemeter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

CHRISTMAS BANQUET


Last night we went with C&J and their offspring to Lakeside Restaurant in Keswick where we are now Honorary Wikiens. The food was really great, Mrs.G and I had roast beef which was very tender.The only problem we have is that it used to be traditional to slice the roast beef in thin slices, now every place we go serves it in huge chunks; of course we probably should ask to have it sliced properly but always forget to ask for it that way when we order it. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the food, it's the barbaric way people eat today that bothers me.



Nathan and Mikki were fun to watch as they struggled to eat it all but had to finally admit defeat.



We all had a good time and we even had enough left over for our dog.



Finally, I have no idea what this blog will look like when I am finished because I have no idea how to get the pictures in any order.

9 comments:

SusanE said...

What dog?

Nice picture of Nathan. lol

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

yeah i thought the same things as you mum. what dog??? i even double taked up to the top to check yeah this is granny's blog

SusanE said...

LMAO

Me too. Read it twice, checked the blog title and read it again.

Cherylinn said...

The food is AMAZING there and the company was too. We were in a large private room just the 12 of us. Then some poor people were seated in there and I'm sure they were glad when we left. We are not the quietest family.... I had to check back to see what Susan and Stephanie were talking about with regard to the dog....

Gryper said...

I just figured that a doggy bag had to be for dogs or they wouldn't give it to me.

Fiddling Granny said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Good job on the post Gryper!! Check you out ... all that typing and pix too!

Gryper said...

The only problem was I didn't get the pictures in the order I wanted so I ended the story abruptly.

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Good job Granny! You even got the post up by the next day..impressive!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!