Sitemeter

Friday, July 22, 2011

NO THANK YOU !!!

So some time ago The Missus got a free sample of Becel Pro-Activ something, which is supposed to be healthy for your heart and cholesteral. I used most of it for 2 reasons, 1. It was free and 2. it was supposed to be good for me.

After it was mostly gone I decided to see if Flys would like it so I set the remainder out by the recycle box where Flys like to meet. Flys wouldn't touch it there so I moved it to several other locations, still no takers. Next I moved it to an Ant Hill, same results. Well maybe these Ants are Upper Crust and just too proud, so I moved it to another Ant Hill same results. Everybody knows that Ants like to go to picnics and Flys like to eat shit, BUT after a week of trying to give it away, there was no sign of any self respecting bug that was interested in such a generous offering. So why would people eat this stuff ? Fortunately the Recycle Guy wasn't too proud to dump it in his truck.

6 comments:

Jojo said...

Maybe you were on to something Gryper. Maybe it's the next great insect repellant. If it works on mosquitos you've hit paydirt!

SusanE said...

Now that's an impressive way to test food (or non-food as the case may be) items.

I think I may just use that in future.

Sometimes, you're great ideas both scare and impressive the heck out of me.

SusanE said...

how come sometimes the box for getting the feeds doesn't show up and you have to go on a second time to get it.

This is a feed I want to follow along on.

Gryper said...

I don't know what the box of feed you talk about is.???

SusanE said...

Getting an email of all the comments made. (for some reason when I posted the first comment, I didn't have the option of receiving emails of comments)

I guess I was more impressed with the Ants taste in food than anyone else was.

Fiddling Granny said...

But the non-food is really good for your heart ... they say! Yecch!