Sitemeter

Saturday, November 13, 2010

WINTERIZING

Since getting back from Kenora I had a job list of things to do in preparation for winter. Today Mrs.G went to the Royal with C & V. So I rotated the wheels on the truck then had to empty my rain barrels which I use for washing the vehicles. So I washed both vehicles. I use rain water because it doesn't leave dirty lime marks after they dry like town water does. Town water is ok to drink apparently, but it is not fit to wash vehicles. Anyway I used up the rain water then washed the barrels out in preparation for next year.

Of course I had to rake up those bloody leaves also. Well they aren't really bloody except for a few drops which leaked out of a finger injury which occured in a unusual way in Kenora. Normally I don't bother much about cuts but I have kept this one bandaged since it happened, I am trying to get this one stay stuck together and it doesn it want to. I hate bandages, they keep getting dirty and you have to replace them, then as soon as you do it they just get dirty again.

Anyway I finished up the things I want d to do and since Mrs. G is away I decided to bore people with this blog.

Also we finally got high speed internet yesterday and I wanted to play with it. So that is the real story of the reason for this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post has been edited by FiddlingGranny.

5 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

I think we had better edit this!

Sounds as if you've been busy!

Cherylinn said...

I think so too....I had one that did this weird stuff as well...LOL

Laura said...

Wear vinyl or latex gloves to keep your hands clean! That's what I do when I am doing dirty work and have cut myself.

Cherylinn said...

Glad you got this fixed up.....I saw that finger and you'd best keep the bandage on it.

SusanE said...

I saw the finger after it happened and the blood is still on my back step.

High speed internet. WOW! now i can come visit.